Getting my message out
Over the last couple weeks I have listened to feedback from the district.
It’s important to me that you get to know me as a person, as well as a candidate.
Over the coming weeks and months, I will be releasing a series of videos on different topics that are close to my heart/principles.
I would like continuous input from each of you to do what’s best for District 11.
- Clean communities
- Stiffer fines for littering
- Holding companies accountable for litter left behind
- Compost bins to reduce waste
- No compaign signs
- Some form of rent control that's fair for renters and landlords
- Working with developers to invest in affordable housing
- Working with local businesses
- More dog parks in the area
- Maintain fields, basketball, tennis courts, etc.
- Maintain and develop green spaces
- Develop green spaces for all physical abilities
- Explore bike lanes
- Having town hall meetings once a quarter
- Supporting local businesses by having community conversations on site
- Coming to you! Traveling the district each week
- Putting my personal information on my website for easy reachability
Infrastructure - Part 1
- Budget philosophy : managing the budget like a household
- Keeping taxes low with efficient spending
- Introduction to infrastructure videos
- Boat launch in Terence Bay
Infrastructure - Part 2
- Safe roads
- Addressing speed bumps
- Alternative examples to traffic calming (chicanes, raised crosswalks, extended curbs)
- Addressing speed limits
- Sambro bus
- Prospect road bus
- Transit expansion as the city grows
- Transit redundancy
- Alternatives transit options ( ferries, fast train and green buses)